Need for Knead!

Buttermilk Fried Chicken Po' Boy w/ Sriracha Mayo & Fries

Quietly situated in the Michelangelo Towers; Knead Bakery & Café came into the industry and made other cafes look outdated and boring with their authentic bakery style shop front showing off their freshly baked breads, pastries and desserts as the aroma of milled flour sweep through the air while you are seated in anticipation for what your serving dish holds.

Knead is the kind of café that is great for breakfast, lunch and brunch with their extensive menu choices and great extras such as their bread selection to ensure that your meal is personalised the way you like it.

Upon my last visit I was seated close to the balcony where I had a full view of the establishment as well as the usual operations; the waitress who serviced me was great, ensuring that my wait was worthwhile by offering me a selection of drinks while another staff member brought me the local newspaper; my order was promptly brought to me as soon as the kitchen staff sent it out.

The music, theme and delectable food choices all appropriate the mark of this great café, resulting in a well staged experience from the time you enter until you unwillingly leave and yes, I did spend a lot of my time enjoying my side of fries dipped in a sriracha mayo sauce which was quite sense awakening, so good in fact that I poured some right onto the buttermilk fried chicken po' boy which left me picking the batter crumbs off of the plate. Needless to say, their food model is incredible and I shall return with a "knead" for more.

Check Them Out! Knead Bakery & Café
Knead Bakery & Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
Knead Pastry Display Case

Comments