Maxi Maxi

Passionfruit Tart
w/ Raspberry Gel | Almond Dust | Seasonal Berry | Kiwi Leather

Maximillien. Situated in the heart of Sandton within Nelson Mandela Square. Here you will find nothing short of a full dining experience, starting with the menu dreamt up by Chef Sylvester Nair and his team of culinary experts. The offerings at this establishment use influences from the French while being known as a New York Style Bistro – From Wagyu Steaks to Confit Quail and even Butter Chicken Curry, all dishes have a place on the menu.

Upon my last visit, I was welcomed by a well-spoken waitress and showed to my table where I sat and eagerly browsed through the servings while being greeted by two managing heads of Maximillien. The slow music, dark ambient lighting and artistic ceilings create an atmosphere that is pleasing and peaceful to the ear and eye which makes this a place for the sophisticated, someone who craves the finer things in life.

All seats are the best in house, choose from the comfortable warmth of the indoors to the balconies with views of Sandton’s world-class buildings and busy roads. Throughout my search for the finest dishes, I’ve truly come across a gem, from their signature savoury dishes to their desserts such as the Passionfruit tart laid on a speckled dish with great co-stars to accompany it, the different flavour profiles of each part of the eat left me saving some for later.
I am pleased to confirm that my return will be soon. Maximillien, Thanks a million. Check Please!

Website: Maximillien

Maximillien Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments